Concerning the DEV-402 ExamCandidates really should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities from the Salesforce Platform.
Read on for information about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time sent to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite with a testing center or perhaps a web based proctored environment. Get more information at facts about scheduling an exam.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced throughout the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly recommended
Concerning the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is for people who would like to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities with the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, and update data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples from the concepts you'll know to give test:
* How to development the data model, interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to create reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is intended for an individual who's experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform, including program in the skills and ideas noted from the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has A few months one year of know-how building applications for the Lightning Platform and/or on the similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has the experience, skills, information outlined below:
* Familiarity with all the capabilities from the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity together with the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; familiar with using and optimizing business applications over a mobile device
* Familiarity together with the Salesforce development environments and the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes for the Lightning Platform
* Study from the resources listed in this DEV-402 exam guide and the additional required study materials supplied by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills associated with the subsequent objectives. An applicant needs to have hands-on experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform and also have demonstrated the application of all the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Maintaining Your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on new product releases (updates). Therefore, you will be required to complete the woking platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times 12 months.
Don’t give your hard-earned credential expire! If you don't complete all maintenance requirements by the due date, your credential will expire.
Plan DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
To read more about Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification explore our web portal.